It’s summer time, and love’s in the air.
The whole thing started when RevancheGS and I were chatting, and I (somehow having momentarily regressed to 8th grade), asked her who her male PF Blog Crush is. And I thought it’d be funny to ask that question to, well, other people.
The “rules” are such:
1. Your PF Blog Crush can be any personal finance blog written by a member opposite sex (or, a member of the sex you are attracted to in real life).
2. Add a couple sentences (or more, if you really can’t hold back) on why you find that particular blog / blogger attractive. I.e., “The way he budgets just makes my knees go weak!” Or, “She sounds so exciting when she talks about the deal she got at the tire store.”
3. It doesn’t matter if that blogger is attached (it’s all just fun. No homewrecking on this blog, promise!).
4. You can be a blogger or a reader. You can comment anonymously if you’re shy.
5. Please send this to your friends / tweet (please use shortened url at moourl.com/blogcrush) – the more people who chimes in, the more fun it’ll be.
Next week, I’ll do a little summary post on all the crushin’ going on in the PF blogosphere.
And…. let the commenting begin! 😉