Now that we’re all on a budget, here are some little luxuries that a girl can treat herself to without breaking the bank.
1. Trader Joe’s Nourish Spa shampoo & conditioner ($2.50-$2.99 each): Get both and you’re still WAY under $10. Each 16 oz bottle is chock full of expensive-sounding ingredients such as rosemary and citrus oil, and it’s sulfate-free! The shampoo and conditioner makes my hair soft and leaves a light but pleasing scent.
2. Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Sheer ($7-$9): Perfect for those days when you want to add a little color but don’t want to look too made-up. My favorite color is Shimmer Blush. I have two of these and they are my go-to lip color. If you have a coupon you can get these for even cheaper.
3. Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer ($9.99): An all-in-one set for you to look flawless. I haven’t personally tried this set, but the reviews are pretty darn great.
4. Sonia Kashuk Brow Kit Arch Alert Palette ($9.99): My Sephora brow powder is on its last legs, so I think my next stop will be to try this palette. The price is right, and the reviews are wonderful. Includes 4 shades & two small applicators.
5. Bath & Body Works Hand Cream in Warm Vanilla Sugar ($5 – on sale!): Lovely scent if you like vanilla. (I am also a sucker for anything with a name that sounds like it can be edible).
6. Boots Botanics Face Pamper Kit ($10.99): Okay, so technically this isn’t under $10. But cute little package is worth the additional 99 cents. Boots Botanics is one of my favorite brands at Target. It doesn’t irritate my skin and I especially love the scent. This set includes Quenching Face Mask, Day Moisture Lotion, Skin Brightening Deep Clean Gel, Skin Brightening Toner, Night Moisture Cream. A good starter / travel kit.